I’ve recently been given two blogging awards by fellow bloggers, and I want to give a big thank you to the two bloggers who thought of me.
First, I want to thank Family Outdoor Adventures for recognizing my blog with the Liebster Award. Even more, I want to thank them for writing their blog about enjoying the outdoors as a family. I enjoy following your family on their adventures!
Secondly, I want to thank Life is an Exquisite Journey for awarding me with The Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you, Michelle, for writing your blog about art, photography, poetry, self discovery, and so many other things.
I’m new to blogging, so I’m having a bit of trouble figuring out who has and who hasn’t received these awards, and how to go about figuring out if someone has more than or fewer than 200 followers. So please don’t feel offended if you have thousands of followers. I’m simply learning about how this whole blogging thing works.
So, here are five blogs I enjoy that seem to be (relatively) new to the blogging world… I would like to nominate them for both the Liebster Award and the Versatile Blogger Award…
Now for seven things about myself that most of you all probably don’t know and wouldn’t guess…
- I have an MBA in international business management
- I’m crazy about reading – I read 3 or 4 books/week
- I went on my first 5-night backpacking trip at age three
- I lived in Germany for two years
- I was a lifeguard for seven summers
- I have trouble identifying plants and birds
- My favorite food is sushi
Liebster Blog Award Rules:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
Versatile Blogger Award Rules:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.